Release 1.3 is now available on GitHub. This release includes a number of improvements to the code including requests from ursbraem, Colin-Insivia and papandreou.
- Issue #12 resolved, requires videoSource to use a multi dimension array.
- Data attributes and jQuery .data supported.
- jQuery 1.7 support, event handlers bound with .on.
- Public method and callback unit tests using QUnit.
- resizeTo option to control document or window height resizing.
- Pull request #16 by Andreas Lind Petersen allowing string or array video source.