- Issue #12 resolved, requires videoSource to use a multi dimension array.
- Data attributes and jQuery .data supported.
- jQuery 1.7 support, event handlers bound with .on.
- Public method and callback unit tests using QUnit.
- resizeTo option to control document or window height resizing.
- Pull request #16 by Andreas Lind Petersen allowing string or array video source.
Implementation remains the same but with the addition of video type as a parameter associated with the video source and the resizeTo option allowing the default resize event to be turned off.
Unit tests using QUnit are contained in the tests folder and show a number of implementations. Further tests can be added as requested.
The demo page has been updated with the new code.
The source and issue tracking is available on GitHub.